As women it is very hard for us not to compare ourselves to other women. We often find ourselves looking other women up and down trying to find our place and where we rate among them. However, comparison is exhausting and self-defeating!
Here are some ways to help build your self worth:
- Have a positive attitude towards yourself
- Learn to love yourself
- Trust yourself and your feelings
- Make note of your strengths
- Don’t rely on others to make you feel happy
- Forgive yourself
- Don’t base your worth on money or career
- Follow through with commitments
- Value your time
- Live in the present
How do YOU build your self worth?